How to Order
1. If you want to order an item, click the "Buy Now" link on the product page. You can access the content of your basket at any time by clicking the "Shopping Basket" tab in the top right-hand corner.
2. Once you've added all your items to the basket, take a moment to review or update your order before proceeding to the checkout.
3. When you're ready to complete your order, click "Checkout Now"
4. Click on the PayPal icon to enter your payment details.
We process all of our payments via PayPal so even if you do not have a PayPal account then you can simply checkout as a guest. BBC Children in Need does not hold your payment details; the PayPal payment system simply tells us if your payment details are correct.
5. Once you have entered your payment details you will then be asked for your delivery details.
6. Simply hit "Order Now" and your order will be processed at our warehouse.
You should now receive an order confirmation email, unfortunately, we are unable to amend or cancel orders once they have been placed. Please refer to our Delivery and Returns section for details.
You will receive a second email once your order has been despatched from our warehouse. This email will advise you of any tracking numbers to enable you to track your order through the postal system. Please note that this only applies to orders that are dispatched via couriers. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide tracking numbers for items despatched via Royal Mail, your dispatch method will vary depending on the contents of your order. For more information about delivery please refer to our Delivery and Returns section.